Meeting point: Cappadocia Hotels
Last point: Cappadocia Hotels
Hospitality: Cave/ stone hotels with breakfast
Price: 175 Euros per person (based on double)
Included: See below
Ask for airport-hotel-airport transfers
Ask for special prices for 3 people and more
Hot air balloon ride at early morning(optional).
Meeting in the hotel lobby with your tour guide at 09:30 a.m. Departure to visit the Devrent Valley (imagination valley) and Paşabağ (monks' valley). Walking through the center of Avanos province, famous for its pottery. After taking photos in the Pigeon Valley, head to the Göreme Open Air Museum a world heritage site that has numerous rock-cut churches filled with admirable frescoes from the Byzantine period. At the end of tour transfer to your hotel. Accommodation in Cappadocia.
Meeting with your tour guide in the hotel lobby. Head to the Özkonak underground city (or another similar), continuation to Esentepe panoramic view point with the landscape of Uchisar Fortress. After recognizing a local craft center, continuation to the Çavuşin Village and Love Valley. Before ending the tour, you can enjoy the whirling dervishes ceremony (optional). At the end of the tour transfer to the hotel.
- One night accommodation in a typical cave / stone hotel with breakfast
- All the visits detailed in the program sent, including transportation in a high-end vehicle, driver, local english speaking guide and all entrance fees to museums / venues
- Lunch (drinks not included)
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Water in the car during services
- All applicable fees