Meeting at the hotel reception with tour guide.
Departure to visit the Göreme Open Air Museum , a world heritage site that has numerous rock-cut churches filled with admirable frescoes from the Byzantine period. After visiting the Paşabağ Valley (the valley of the monks) where the famous formations called ‘Fairy Chimneys’ are most found, walking through the ancient Greek village Çavuşin. Continuation to a local craft center. Visit to Love Valley.
At the end of the tour transfer to the hotel.
- One night accommodation in a typical cave / stone hotel with breakfast
- All the visits detailed in the program sent, including transportation in a high-end vehicle, driver, local english speaking guide and all entrance fees to museums / venues
- Lunch (drinks not included)
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Water in the car during services
- All applicable fees